Rachel Derr M.D., Ph.D.
After completing my Endocrinology fellowship at Johns Hopkins in 2008, I joined the outstanding Endocrinologists and Internists here at Center for Medicine and Endocrinology.
Upon referral from your primary care physician, my goal is to address any endocrine conditions you might have and to work with you to manage those issues to achieve optimal health.
I am committed to being your healthcare partner and to providing "Treatment and Education for a Lifetime of Health."
I look forward to seeing you soon,
Dr. Rachel Derr
- Fellowship, Endocrinology, Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland - 2008
- Residency, Internal Medicine, Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland -2004
- Doctor of Medicine, Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland - 2001
- Bachelor of Science, Princeton University, Princeton, New Jersey, 1997
- Board Certified, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Diplomate, Certified in Internal Medicine
- Diplomate, Certified in Endocrinology & Metabolism
- Northside Hospital
- Center for Medicine, Endocrinology & Diabetes, Atlanta, Georgia (2008 - Present)