Sairus Faruque, M.D., MPH
For over eight years, I have been a member of the outstanding physician team at Center for Internal Medicine and Endocrinology. My partners and I provide all our patients with "Treatment and Education for a Lifetime of Health."
As a board certified Internal Medicine physician with over 15 years of experience, I am committed to helping you achieve optimum health through regular screenings and preventative care as well as sick care visits.
I look forward to seeing you soon,
Dr. Sairus Faruque
- Residency, Internal Medicine, Morehouse School of Medicine, Atlanta, Georgia - 1999
- Masters in Public Health, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, Connecticut - 1992
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery, Dhaka Medical College, Dhaka, Bangladesh – 1988
- Board Certified, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Northside Hospital
- Saint Joseph’s Hospital
- Center for Medicine, Endocrinology & Diabetes, Atlanta, Georgia (2005 – Present)